Empower your child to become tomorrow's leader
Discover Our Online Classes
We have multiple programs that connect with different interests for different kids. Let your kids express their creativity and develop their imagination to create new things with coding and technology!
Technology-enabled learning focused on core school subjects, such as Language Arts, Social Studies, or Health, enhanced with digital citizenship and digital literacy.
What is online learning?
Our online virtual classes and tutoring are LIVE ONLINE video conferencing sessions. Teachers and students can talk and see each other, and share screens and virtual whiteboards to enhance communication and engagement.
Our virtual classes give students a routine for learning, with weekly session based on combining core school subjects enhanced with creating a project using modern digital tools.
What do I need to have?
- a desktop or laptop computer with a webcam, microphone, and internet connection. The first time students connect using Zoom (we'll provide a link by email after registration), they will need to be able to install a Zoom client for their operating system.
- a mouse is highly recommended for 3D modeling classes.
- an email account that they can access in order to create and save their work on coding sites we work with.
- students who use Chromebooks will need to sign in using a personal GMail account (and not their school accounts) to avoid limitations that might be attached to their school account.
What is expected of students?
- Check your email to get the link for the online meeting.
- Test the online meeting at least one day early to make sure you can log in and your camera and microphone work.
- Log in on time and follow the guidance of their teacher as they would in a regular classroom. Webcams should remain on during the classes to ensure students are present and attentive.